|The European Manipuri Association is:
Below amendments were made/added during the General body Meeting held on 23rd May 2015 at Worcestershire, Birmingham
Rights and Obligations of members.
1. Members are obliged to pay annual fees prescribed by EMA from time to time.
2. Only member who pays annual membership fees shall have the right to stand for election for any of the posts in the Executive Committee of EMA.
3. Only members who pay annual membership fees shall have the right to ask the Executive Committee about its accountability regarding the affairs and administration of the organization, EMA.
Rights and Authorities of the Executive Committee.
1. EMA’s Executive Committee shall have the rights to moderate any communication in the official group emailing in the interest of EMA members’ peaceful co-existence.
2. Executive Committee shall be the first point of contact in case of any grievances against any members or EC.
3. Unless a matter is of high urgency that warrants an EGM (Extraordinary General Body Meeting), the same shall be discussed at the AGM (Annual General Body Meeting) cum social gathering.
Adding two official post to the Executive Committee of EMA.
1. As Manipur is symbolized by her rich cultural background, EMA shall have a CULTURAL SECRETARY.
2. Manipur is an epitome of sports in India, and sports promote peace, harmony and integrity. From this perspective, EMA shall have a SPORTS SECRETARY in addition to the earlier three office bearer, namely, Chairperson, Secretary, Finance and IT.
3. As a part of the team, a general coordinator shall also be appointed by the EC if it considers it necessary.
Term of the office bearers.
1. Term of all the office bearers will remain 2 years .
2. The term of any successor/replacement of any prematurely relinquished executive committee members shall be deemed to have started on the day his/her immediate predecessor was elected as EC member.
3. Any new committee members elected or appointed during the tenure of an EC Committee shall last only till the end of the incumbent EC’s tenure or his/her resignation, whichever is earlier.